Ways your gifts can make an impact
There are so many people who do not have a relationship with Christ. While we already spread the word and love of Christ, we need your help to accomplish our Mission on a larger scale.
Each year our Annual Fund provides essentials to everyday operations of our campus. From purchasing a new walk-in refrigerator and updating damaged rooms, to keeping the cost low so others may be able to afford to join their group on our campus.
We also host pastoral sabbaticals to honor pastors and the work they do to expand the kingdom; Stronger Pastors make Stronger Churches!
Click here for more information about our Annual Fund
ROOM RENOVATION PROJECT
There is a total of 208 motel rooms on campus, many of which need to be renovated and/or updated to meet the needs of our guest groups.
While we already started the renovation process on five damaged rooms and currently have six other rooms fully paid for, we need your help to accomplish the rest of the 197 room renovations.
Click here for more information and to see photos of our Room Renovation Project
Our focus is to provide opportunities for people of all ages to hear the gospel. Our scholarship program helps us to be able to offset the costs for individuals, and sometimes, even entire groups, so that finances are not a hinderance or excuse, allowing as many as will to come to hear the life-changing gospel of Christ.
The cost is always kept low for all groups, but your help ensures that no one is turned away due to financial difficulty.
Click here for more information about our Scholarship Program
Please click on the following Link to give today:
If you have any issues, please contact us at 352-483-9800 and our staff members can help you with the process. Thank you for your support!
Who we serve / Why should I give?:
- Lake Yale proudly serves Christ-honoring churches and non-profit organizations. These include:
- Over 1,000 children from various ministries each year
- Summers of 5000+ youth and college students at camps and various programs
- Hundreds of family groups from churches and denominational meetings
- Nearly 500 women at conferences held by and at Lake Yale
- Several hundred Senior Adults for senior programming and other retreat events each year
- Your donation to this ministry is a promise between you, the donor, and this ministry.
- Your promise to us:
- To provide funds to help support the ministry
- To make the ministry of Lake Yale an object of prayer as a part of your regular prayer routine
- To champion our mission to others
- Our promise to you:
- To utilize the funds you have given for the areas and projects that you have requested
- To keep you updated on our progress and the use of donor funds
- To pray for you as a part of our regular prayer routine as a staff
- To honor your donation, no matter the size, by making the best use of the funds as you have directed and as the Lord has made plain to us.
- Your promise to us:
- Why should I give?
- The gifts you make to Lake Yale directly affect everyone we are trying to reach. From lowering of costs that affect group rates, to our ability to provide much needed scholarships to those who otherwise could not afford to attend one of the life-changing events held here, donation dollars are vital to the furtherance of our mission.
- We provide complete transparency. Our funds are audited every year by auditors who know ministry and non-profit organizations. Your trust in us is important. At any time, you, as a donor have the right to know what is being done with your donation dollars and to come and see what we are planning and where the Lord is leading.
- Giving impacts lives. The lives of students, the lives of families, the lives of women, and the lives of senior adults. It affects the staff and the volunteers. It affects every life we are able to reach out to because of your generosity. Giving makes a way for us to keep sharing the gospel of main importance before all else. Giving makes that happen.
What you can do:
- Pray! The most significant thing any of us can do is pray for the needs of this ministry and for God to soften the heart of those who have the ability and opportunity to give. We do not underestimate the value of prayer. We appreciate you placing the mission of this ministry and its staff among the things you pray for on a regular basis.
- Give now, give regularly. All giving is honored and greatly appreciated. Giving in regular amounts throughout the year provides the opportunity for your giving to impact even more. Knowing we have scheduled gifts coming in helps us in our planning and preparation for our busy seasons and lets us know that we can move forward with projects that will have an impact on those coming in the future.
- Share your story with others. Spread the word through social media, emails, and conversations with your friends about what you are doing and how you are helping preserve the ministry of Lake Yale for the future. Your generosity will be inspiring to others and together we will continue to make great strides toward reaching our world for Christ!
Some of our donors have asked for some figures relating to our ongoing expenses. The bullets below outlines some of our biggest expenses and how we have made changes over the course of last year to continue to keep those at a manageable level so that the mission will not be negatively impacted. If you have specific questions about any of our ongoing budgetary needs, please feel free to contact our executive director, Jeff Yant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Utilities ~$15,000 per month (Last year $30,000 mth)
- Payroll ~$25,000 per month (Last year >$55,000 mth)
- Operating Expenses (Reg. Software, Insurance, etc) ~$21,000 per month (Last year >~$78,000 mth)
Monthly total base need: ~$61,000 (this is an estimated figure averaged out over the year. Each month has variable costs that may increase or decrease this amount)
Here’s how your donation can help:
If you would like to find out more about the ministry of Lake Yale Baptist Conference Center and its impact and current needs, or to make a donation over the phone or by mail, please contact Jeff Yant by phone at 352-483-9800 or by email at email@example.com
We would be honored to give you a tour and answer any questions you might have about our leadership, our campaign, our impact or our ministry.
Amazon Smile - Give without effort
Give through the purchases you already make online!
You can now give online with purchases you already make on Amazon!
We are growing!
Lake Yale Staff Member
A Tremendous Blessing
Calvary Chapel Gainesville
Many Members, One Body
Full Harvest Christian Church
Florida Christian Writers' Conference
Lift Disability Network
Never felt so much love…
AA & Al-Anon
Beyond my Expectations
Travis Ramer - First Baptist Church of Lacoochee
Nothing is ever “just” anything…
NE FL Crafters
Will definitely return!
God Bless you!
New Covenant Baptist Church
A Wonderful time of Growth
God is Gracious
First Baptist at Weston
Time to concentrate on higher things
New Life Worship Center
Wonderful Weekend of praise
Mt. Carmel Class Gathering
Precious time alone
Moms in Prayer International
We saw God work
We felt the Holy Spirit
St. Paul's PNCC
Hover over the text to stop the rotator
Lake Yale Baptist Conference Center is honored to have been blessed by our donors, supporters, volunteers and staff throughout the years. Because of their faithfulness, our mission to make Christ known through a life-changing experience in an opportunity rich environment has continued through and has even grown in the midst of the pandemic.
God brought new opportunities for us throughout last year and gave us an opportunity to address some needs in the ministry that are enabling us to further that mission. Our staff are now more interactive with the guests than ever before, giving us more opportunities to share the love of Christ through our work and our witness.
We are meeting the needs of our guests, showing them we care through modified cleaning and service schedules and routines. Our doors became open to new groups giving us more opportunity to be hope for the hurting. All of this because our donors, supporters, volunteers and staff have trusted the Lord in their giving to Lake Yale.
We are so thankful for those gifts that give us the opportunities to reach the thousands of individuals who step foot onto Lake Yale. Your gifts help us to keep the costs low so every student, child and adult can afford to come to Lake Yale to hear and be changed by the gospel.
We’re also thankful for those gifts that have helped us renovate and make much needed updates to our motel rooms and our site infrastructure. We are thankful for every gift, no matter the size and scope that helped keep the ministry and staff of Lake Yale going.
Through all of your continued generosity we are able to make great strides to make the mission of Lake Yale Baptist Conference Center a long-standing tradition in Florida and beyond.
ROOM RENOVATION PROJECT
While we were closed during the beginning of the pandemic in 2020, one of our top floor hotel rooms incurred a busted water pipe which proceeded to flood the entire room. Upon inspection we realized that it not only ruined one room, but it also ruined four additional rooms. We knew we needed to make some updates to our rooms and now we had to. The unforeseen incident was paid for by individuals who donate to our Annual Fund every year. Because of this fund we were able to fully remodel these rooms and make them stunningly beautiful, fresh, and energy efficient. This renovation process made us realize how needed these updates were, which is how the Room Renovation Project was born!
Our Room Renovation Project has been in full swing since Spring 2020. This year we would like to team up with individuals and groups who feel led to help fund additional rooms to be renovated. The cause for this continued renovation, even after the original damaged rooms are complete, is for multiple reasons.
– Waterproof flooring eliminates smells and is easier to clean up spills, dirt and dust.
– Floating counters for easier access cleaning and makes it harder for items to hide or get lost.
- Updated utilities such as dimmable LED lighting and new windows for energy efficiency
- Mission minded and Christ focused décor
- Comfortable amenities for our guest to rest, relax and be ready to spread the word about our Lord.
If you or any one you know feel led to help fund one of these rooms, please reach out; We would be excited to give you a tour!
Your donations have helped us keep the costs low so every student, youth, child, and adult can afford to come to Lake Yale to hear and be changed by the gospel. This year we would like to introduce the Lake Yale Scholarship Program.
Our goal is to be able to sponsor students, adults and even some families that would love to come to Lake Yale but can’t due to finances. We don’t want anyone to have the hindrance of “I can’t come because it’s too much”.
Our plan this year is to reach out to these ministries to see who in their group would come if finances weren’t an issue and sponsor them through our scholarship program so they have the opportunity to experience our Lord. This Scholarship Program takes off guilt and burdens from church groups to allow everyone in their church family to attend their Lake Yale event.