At Lake Yale, we recognize that keeping everyone safe and healthy during this time is a joint effort with our guests. We are taking every precaution on our end to ensure that our staff and our guests are safe and healthy. Extra precautions are being taken in every guest service area to limit any possible chance of exposure. Here are just some of the precautions we are taking:
- Staff temperature and visual checks and logging to ensure no one with any symptoms comes into the workplace.
- Extra cleaning and sanitizing above and beyond the exceptional service you already expect from Lake Yale.
- Removal of excess touch-points in rooms and common areas (i.e. remotes, pens, pads of paper, etc.).
- Reduction in workforce. We are working with the bare minimum staff to reduce the number of extended contacts for our guests and fellow staff.
- Touch-free services, including food service and housekeeping.
- Low-volume sanitization system in all guest areas.
- Staggered bookings to ensure rooms and meeting spaces have ample time between bookings to be sanitized and sit empty before the next group arrives.
- Booking at ≤ half capacity to ensure social distancing and adherence to local and state guidelines.