– 2 separate camp areas, North and South Camp, that can hold up to 260 guests in bunk-style dorms.
– Each lakeside camp has 8 dorm buildings with 12 bunk beds and 2 counselor’s rooms.
– Each camp has a staff house with 8 bedrooms with 2 single beds each that sleeps a total of 16. Every 2 bedrooms share a bathroom.
– Each camp has an administration building. The North Camp administration building has 4 bedrooms and can sleep a total of 8 people. Every 2 bedrooms share a bathroom. The South Camp administration building has 3 bathrooms and 3 bedrooms. There are 2 twin beds per room.
– A chapel, 4 classrooms, and a private dining room are available in each camp for guests to enjoy during their retreat.