Lake Yale’s vast campus and 4,000-acre lake provide guests with variety of different recreation opportunities, including the following:
– A boat ramp for easy access to the lake where guests often fish, water ski and tube
– Canoes rentals available for touring the lake
– Our Olympic size swimming pool is open all year. Groups can provide their own trained lifeguards or local lifeguards can be hired for your event
– Many vast playing fields as well as basketball and volleyball courts in each camp and in the main conference area
– Docks perfect for fishing or relaxing in each camp and in the conference area
– We have a high and low ropes course, including a 40-foot climbing wall, repelling tower, and zip line. Call Lake Yale for pricing information.
– Several hiking trails leading through the woods and beside small ponds are the perfect way to experience the natural beauty of Lake Yale
– Campfires can be set up at a groups’ request
– Our Maple Fellowship Center is perfect for playing board games or watching a movie on the large screen television
– One Way Cafe’ our onsite soda shop serving up ice cream, refreshments and fun
– Tree of Life Gift Shoppe selling 10,000 Villages: Fair Trade gifts & crafts
Lake Yale is within minutes of many local activities that can be a perfect addition to your stay.
– Within 15 minutes of many great golf courses
– Several marinas that can provide boat or Jet Ski rentals for the many lakes in the area
– Quaint towns of Mt. Dora, Eustis, and Leesburg are within minutes of campus. All have scenic parks, antique markets, gift shops, cozy restaurants, and much more.
Our Central Florida location puts us right up close to many tourist attractions in cities like Orlando, Daytona Beach, and Cape Canaveral. We provide the perfect location that is just far away enough from the bustle of the tourist area but still close enough that you can enjoy these attractions.
Our proximity is as follows to Central Florida’s most popular attractions:
– One hour from Orlando theme parks like Walt Disney World, Sea World, Universal Studio’s and Islands of Adventure, and Lego Land
– One hour from Daytona Beach and several other Atlantic Coast beaches
– One hour from several Gulf Coast Beaches.
– One hour to Orlando outlet shopping and several large shopping mall
– One and a half hours to Cape Canaveral
– One and a half hours to Busch Gardens, Tampa Bay
Please feel free to contact us for more information about these or any other attractions in the area.