Event Bookings Policies and Procedures
1 Month after Receiving Reservation: A 10% non-refundable deposit is due*. This can either be paid by a Check or Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, & Discover are accepted). Checks are to be payable to Lake Yale Baptist Conference Center and mailed to 39034 CR 452, Leesburg, FL 34788. *Online bookings require a 10% deposit due upon registration.
If a group number is reduced prior to thirty days of the event, then a 10% deposit is lost for the number reduced.
30 Days Prior to Event: A 30% non-refundable deposit is due. After this time, the group is responsible for a minimum of 80% of the total contracted dollar amount.
If a group number is reduced from thirty days of the event up until one week of the event, then a 40% deposit is lost for the number reduced.
One week prior to Event: The group is responsible for 100% of the total contracted dollar amount. Cancellations will not be accepted after this date.
Day of Event: Arrive at Lake Yale’s main office to receive your room keys. Final payment is due. Check-in time is noted on your reservation form.
Other Important Information:
- A 9:00 a.m. check-out time may be required to prepare for other groups that will be arriving on your departure date. You will be notified in advance and notices will be in your accommodations upon your arrival.
- Daily linen service will be provided in hotel rooms.
- Any damaged beyond normal wear and tear will be charged and placed on your bill.
- First aid and safety considerations are your group’s responsibility. Please instruct your group of the dangers associated with the wildlife indigenous to central Florida especially in the undeveloped areas of the property including the lake, woods, or underbrush. Do not feed any wild animal.
- Lake Yale is an alcohol-free, smoke-free, and pet-free facility. Any evidence of smoking or pets may result in a dismissal from the property and incur a cleaning fee.
- Lake Yale assumes no responsibility for items left unattended on our premises.