Other Important Information:
1. A responsible adult for every six children or youth (under age of eighteen) must be provided by the group. All groups are responsible for obtaining background checks on adults who are supervising minors & have them available during your stay (compliance with DCF regulations in accordance with FL Statute Chapter 85-84).
2. A 9:00 a.m. check-out time may be required to prepare for other groups that will be arriving on your departure date. You will be notified in advance and notices will be in the hotel rooms upon your arrival.
3. Inspections will be scheduled for youth and children’s groups. Any damage beyond normal wear and tear will be charged and placed on your bill.
4. Daily linen service will be provided in hotel rooms. Linen is not provided in the camps (linen packets are available for a fee).
5. Digital cameras, video, or other recording devices are absolutely prohibited in bathrooms or changing areas.
6. First aid and safety considerations are your group’s responsibility. Please instruct your guests of the dangers associated with the wildlife indigenous to central Florida especially in the undeveloped areas of the property including the lake, woods, or underbrush. Do not feed any wild animal.
7. Please instruct your participants to remain in the specific lodging and meeting areas you have been assigned, being mindful of others who are sharing the facility with your group.